Banjo TAB of “Bells of St Mary’s.” Based off of Bing Crosby’s one from the movie of the same name. This isn’t the one banjo players normally play. TAB is two pages and has highlighted melody notes in yellow, making it easy for you to know which notes to accent.
Bells of St Mary’s
- Banjo Scales-G major (Two Octaves)
- Banjo Lesson-5 foot 2 (Chorus)
- Music Career Tips-Meet the Client’s Needs
- Banjo Lesson-Five foot two part one
- Jazz Guitar: ii-V-I progression variations
- Musician Career Tips-Be On Time!
- Banjo Accessories-Fingerpicks
- Why aren’t you Succeeding? Does 10K Hours equal Mastery?