This Banjo TAB of “Cumberland Gap” is in F Tuning (FDGCD). I largely adapted the first variation from Morgan Sexton’s version, the second variation is my own. Not difficult to play. Here is the performance, once again on my Romero Banjo.
- Banjo Scales-G major (Two Octaves)
- Banjo Lesson-5 foot 2 (Chorus)
- Music Career Tips-Meet the Client’s Needs
- Banjo Lesson-Five foot two part one
- Jazz Guitar: ii-V-I progression variations
- Musician Career Tips-Be On Time!
- Banjo Accessories-Fingerpicks
- Why aren’t you Succeeding? Does 10K Hours equal Mastery?