Learn Basic Rolling Backup in the key of G for Banjo with this 30 page E-book. It covers what to play over your G, C, and D chords. Geared for the Beginner.
My First Ebook, it’s entitled “Get Rolling: Basic Rolling Backup.” This book provides you with the basic foundational beginner rolling backup skill sets. No longer get lost in a book of 100 pages with 50 licks to memorize. Simple, Straight Forward and geared for beginners. Assumes basic knowledge about rolls (forward/forward-reverse/alternating thumb) as well as slides. Features are:
- 30 pages with audio mp3’s of all examples. Two backing tracks
- Only two patterns to learn for each of the three main chords (G/C/D)
- Two transition patterns-one for G to C, and G to D
- Two written out rolling backup variations for the song “Nine Pound Hammer”
- Two written out rolling backup variations for the song “Lonesome Road Blues”
- “Mystery Song” with given chords, testing your ability to apply what you learned, backup track included.