Banjo TAB of my original piece “Simple Needs,” key of D, 5th string tuned to A. First break only, aka the melody. Written because I wanted to write something simple; the first part is largely playable with just two-fingers.
- Banjo Scales-G major (Two Octaves)
- Banjo Lesson-5 foot 2 (Chorus)
- Music Career Tips-Meet the Client’s Needs
- Banjo Lesson-Five foot two part one
- Jazz Guitar: ii-V-I progression variations
- Musician Career Tips-Be On Time!
- Banjo Accessories-Fingerpicks
- Why aren’t you Succeeding? Does 10K Hours equal Mastery?