Gospel Banjo-Hymns and Inspirational Music
Do you play the banjo and love the sound of the old Gospel hymns? Have you already been playing for a bit and are familiar with your basic rolls and your chords all the way up to 7th chords? If that describes you then this book + audio files may interest you. Arrangements are for the intermediate player and up.
In this book you get:
This Book of Gospel Favorites is scheduled for release on April 15th. In the meantime, be sure to visit my homepage and sign up for my banjo tips email newsletter. I'll notify you the moment it's uploaded and ready for purchase so you can be one of the first to get yours.
- 10 Arrangements of Hymns and Inspirational Music via TAB in pdf format.
- Some of the songs featured include: Shall we Gather At the River/ Come Thou Fount (two versions)/ Old Time Religion (two versions)/ Down to the River to Pray/ Just a Closer Walk/ Nothing But the Blood/ When The Saints Go Marching In/Leaning on The Everlasting Arms/Joshua Fit The Battle of Jericho and more
- Arrangements specifically designed to sound good solo and at any speed. Friends and family will love hearing you play these.
- Audio files of the arrangements played slowly and up to tempo
- Quick Email access to myself concerning any questions you have regarding the material in this book.